Monday, March 3, 2008

Overwhelmed

I'm feeling very overwhelmed. According to Dr. Mazza, its called decompensation. I met with the UCSD psychiatry center today for an entrance interview for a major research study. Despite becoming rather disturbed at the health care disparity in our country, I was relieved to find out that I DO NOT have anything seriously wrong with me and I really DON'T have everything in my head. What is overwhelming is that I have all these diagnoses flying at me from every direction, from multiple doctors, etc. Nothing too surprising; its just all a matter of acceptance. ... and learning to accept that my parents can/will do nothing for me.

I'm in this pile of shit, and that is where I am going to be. Just in case anyone is looking for me.

Good news... my new meds from last week are helping! I get hungry without going loopy. YEAH!

No comments: