Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lasagna & steak update

HAHA.... update on my last post. So, yes, indeed I decided on steak instead of lasagna that night. My $50 ribeyes for $20 ended up setting my oven on fire because I gave the broiler to much oxygen and ended up with a grease fire that brought back memories of the last grease fire in my place (we ended up needing the firetuck ppl to help). yikes! We finally got the fire out though and rescued the steak which ended up in the lower end of well done and not burned flavored or tough at all! Lucky me!

The lasagna turned out pretty good. It is of course getting better the more time is spends in the fridge as leftovers, as a whole lasagna casserole is going to take me all week to finish. There are some definite improvements I want to make, but over all is REALLY GOOD! I consider it a success!

No comments: