Thursday, January 20, 2011
Apple Chicken Stuffing
Rice Flour crackers, crumbled
Golden delicious apple, diced
chicken w/bone in
Celery, chopped (if you can tolerate)
1) Mix crackers, apples, and celery together. Place inside chicken cavity (or under chicken breast).
2) Bake as usual. Cover with a lid or foil.
3) Serve with rice.
Chicken Patty Sandwich
Ground chicken (ask butcher to grind fresh)
Cream of Rice grits, rice cracker crumbs, or puffed rice (from a rice cake), etc
optional: other flavorings such as onions, celery, etc if tolerated
1) Kneed salt, rice, and any flavorings into chicken. Form a patty.
2) Place on grill.
3) Serve with iceberg lettuce, pear ketchup, and a rice tortilla or pita
Cream of Rice grits
1) Mix salt, cream of rice, and rice flour together.
2) Make a well formed ball with a heaping Tablespoon of ground chicken. Dredge in flour mix and flatten slightly.
3) Bake (or pan fry in oil).
Posted by Alex at 11:27 AM