Sunday, December 5, 2010

Advanced Allergy Therapeutics

I'm at the end of my rope. I can't shower without soap. I can eat about 30 things, but now I am reacting to something else. I am miserable in my apartment and my roommate is absolutely miserable to deal with. I want a studio apartment! I can't handle this roommate thing any more!!!
About 2 years ago, my boyfriend at the time convinced me to try N.A.E.T., a weird energetic/acupressure protocol that treats sensitivities and allergies. It actually worked and I felt so amazing that I took a job that required me to travel all over California during elections working 80 hours a week. It only took a month before all the $ and hard work reversed itself. So, I have been skeptical ever since about the actual effectiveness. But, today I found out that there are a few different programs that are similar to NAET and perhaps not quite as kooky. I am going to try AAT: Advanced Allergy Therapeutics. There are two practitioners here in San Diego and one is right near my school. I'm desperate. Desperate to even do NAET again and drive all the way to Los Angeles if necessary.

No comments: