Wednesday, December 15, 2010
"Sushi" Varieties & Seaweed Salads
Kelp/Dulse/Nori flakes (crumble to small flakes if bought in larger pieces)
1) Cook sushi rice according to desire. If you tolerate rice vinegar, add a splash to the water.
2) When done, top with seaweed, salt and sugar.
3) Serve with sashimi if desired.
1 nori sheet
1) Lay out nori sheet on a baking sheet. Gently brush with a LIGHT film of oil.
2) Sprinkle sugar and salt liberally.
3) Place under broiler until just starting to brown. Remove quickly. Let cool.
4) Serve broken into pieces, or cut into strips and put sashimi and/or rice on top and roll.
1 package kelp noodles
1 package wet sea veggies
1) Prepare noodles and veggies according to directions.
2) Toss with vinegar, lemon/lime juice, and oil.
Posted by Alex at 11:54 AM