Friday, December 31, 2010

Diabetes insipidus

This HHP that I have been seeing says that I have a chloride toxicity. I don't know what to make of it. My blood tests from the past year say my chloride serum levels are normal. He "treated" me (with AAT) for chloride. But when I ate a bunch of salt last night, I burst into a reaction. Then, my shower this morning made me miserable. I've been horribly thirsty since then. A member of a forum I visit a lot is always talking about Fluorine, which is a related chemical, so I thought I would look into this more. My research into chlorine levels links it directly into balancing sodium and lithium and potassium levels, balancing body acidity, diarrhea (despite dietary change and medications), muscle twitching, irritability, excessive urination, excessive sleepiness and confusion. If you have read much of my blog I complain about these (most of them) here constantly! I dropped out of college because of this! But no one could tell me what was wrong. One of the causes of high chloride levels may be diabetes insipidus.

I didn't know what diabetes insipidus was. And when I looked it up, I burst into tears because its me. It is diabetes like symptoms that are not caused by sugar. It causes high urine output and concentration irregularities. It also causes dehydration and a host of other problems. One of the drugs used for treatment is carbmazepine: the drug that I was on for bipolar that virtually solved all of my diabetes problems.

Now I want to cry even more. My credit cards are maxed out. I'm $500 short each month to cover rent. My whole family except me has health insurance. I can't eat or shower or even freaking leave my house because I get sick. Someone or something please have mercy on me!

No comments: